Wednesday, September 5, 2007

hawaii

hawaii is officially my love. what a beautiful state and there is so much to do even if you just stay on one island. my trip consisted of oahu. we (david, danny, their dad, and i) stayed at the marriot in waikiki and had such a fantastic-ly amazing view that it was really hard to say goodbye. we went all over the island and visited a few people that my friends knew out in hawaii. highlights: snorkeling at shark's cove, north shore, waimeia bay, laie, surfing, the arizona, pearl harbor, and much more that happened in the short time that we were there. pictures:



























if i had to live in any other state i would definitely live in hawaii, i just haven't made up my mind on which island yet; i need further trips back to determine that.

2 comments:

xaque said...

things i am jealous of:
1. your trip to hawaii
2. your ability to take underwater photos
3. your opportunity to surf
4. your strikingly powerful hansomness

Can Can said...

grrr. Zack totally stole my jealousy. well, my jealousy was just for numbers 1 and 2.

i'm still jealous, p.s.